Friday, September 23, 2011

[NEWS] 110923 U-KISS’s Dongho explains his connection to old-school 1990′s K-pop groups

U-KISS member Dong Ho recently guest-starred on an episode of ‘Beatles Code‘ that aired on the 22nd and revealed some interesting connections to popular artists who were active in the 90′s.
I have a photo of Seo Taiji sunbaenim holding me in his arms when I was a baby,” he said. ”I don’t remember it because I was so young, but interestingly enough I also have pictures that I took with H.O.T as well,” he continued.
Hong Jong Ku, leader of the 90s dance group NOISE also guest-starred and explained, “In the 90′s, Dong Ho’s father ran a popular magazine publishing company. It was the trendy thing for famous artists to be on the front cover of magazines back then.”
MC Yoon Jong Shin added, “I did my first magazine cover in the 90′s. That was a major outlet for artists to promote their albums back then.”
Meanwhile, U-Kiss is currently actively promoting their new single, “Neverland“.
For a quick trip down 90′s memory lane, check out YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk breaking it down with Seo Taiji below!



Credits: Kissme4Ukiss + StarNews + allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment