Sunday, September 18, 2011

[NEWS] 110918 U-KISS SooHyun Apologises on Behalf of Producer

Idol group U-KISS' leader, Shin SooHyun has apologised on behalf of U-KISS' producer's controversial remarks about KARA.

On the 18th Soohyun wrote a message through Twitter, "It's all my fault. Actually I only knew now. KARA sunbae-nim (senior) and KARA sunbae-nim fans, I'm sorry." "I'm sorry. This won't happen again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. And Kiss Me, please stop it. I'm sorry"

Soohyun had apologised on behalf of U-KISS' producer's remarks about KARA, which had caused an uproar amongst KARA fans.
U-KISS fans were upset and worried as to why Soohyun had apologised, as U-KISS was not involved directly. Soohyun then responded, "Whatever that is related to U-Kiss, I'm U-KISS' leader. Whoever's fault it may be, it is also my fault".

U-KISS' producer stepped forward later to release a short apology, "Everything was my fault. Please do not blame the boys. It will not happen again".
 
Credits: Kissme4UKiss + Source + ROCKETBOXX.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment