Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[NEWS] 110720 Alexander has been signed by M Plus Entertainment

M Plus Entertainment (http://mplusent.co.kr/) got Alexander Lee Eusebio signed.

Our beloved oppa join M Plus Entertainment.
This entertainment company produced artists like the girl group IME and solo artist Francis.

July 18, 2011 Alexander tweeted hints on him being signed.

"There’s only so much you can learn in one place. The more that I wait, the more time that I waste"

"I haven’t got much time to waste, it’s time to make MY WAY. I’m not afraid of what I’ll face, but I’m afraid to stay"

"I’m going down my own road and I can make it alone. I'll work and I'll FIGHT, Till I find a place of my OWN." [Madonna - Jump ♪] (i think he was talking about being a solo artist and making it alone meaning no group)

"I always mean what I say, and there's always a meaning in what I say... I've made my own decision already, and I'm ready to JUMP..."

"Some people might not like my CHOICE, but this is what I LIKE. I believe that God plans everything for me according to His own will too."

"Yes... like last time... Like it or not, this BOMB has been planned already as I said before... n I know most of you are nervous about it..."


As he stated everything is pre-planned and God has bigger plans for him.

Credits: Kissme4Ukiss + @KissAlexanderPH

No comments:

Post a Comment